Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
We are representing our international NGO clients who are looking for candidates to fill the position of Product Analyst to be based in Cyberjaya.
- To verify whether new item codes are required or advise the requestor about existing item codes that can be used for the purchase.
- When creating new item codes, the Product Data Analyst should verify that all item attributes have been correctly captured, and the item description has been standardized to the extent possible.
- The Product Data Analyst should be willing to dig into and understand the specificities of these different products in order to give them meaningful and standardized descriptions.
- The Product Data Analyst will be working in a small team and reports to Product Data Manager.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years’ experience in supply chain management: procurement, warehousing, shipping, quality management, master data management with completion of secondary school or,
- 5-6 years of relevant working experience with a relevant first level/advanced level university degree. o Proficient and resourceful in search engine tools.
- Meticulous, independent, and proactive.
- Previous experience with products in the medical or laboratory industry is an asset.
Back to Job Vacancies