Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Provide responsive service to customers and stakeholders in alignment with Global Procurement and Logistics (GPL) Service Catalogue through prompt processing of requests received in the ERP workflow.
- Prioritise and follow up closely on pending tasks to resolve issues within the specified response/turnaround time (TaT) as set out in the Service Catalogue.
- Provide administrative support on procurement and logistics matters including follow up on goods deliveries.
- Respond to enquiries and provide administrative support to clients from Headquarters, Regional Offices, and /or Country Offices.
- Assist Procurement Officers in preparation of tender documents for Request for Quotation (RFQ) and prepare evaluation / comparison sheets for tender evaluation.
- Carry out transactional processing of purchase requests for goods and services procurement.
- Validate purchase requests received internally from WHO offices and process requests to purchase orders before order issuance to suppliers.
- Provide assistance for purchase order amendments and/or cancellation.
- Provide administrative support in report preparation and/ or data analysis.
- Assist the team on order receipting and processing of supplier’s invoices.
- Assist procurement team in the biennium work closures.
- Performs other duties as required.
Back to Job Vacancies