Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- Recommend an appropriate course of action to resolve tickets or escalate accordingly.
- Ensure that tickets which cannot be resolved at this level are escalated to the next level in a timely manner, with all troubleshooting steps and information collected and documented.
- Act as first point of contact via phone/email/chat or walk-in support for end users and documents each contact including troubleshooting/action taken in appropriate system, while ensuring and promoting the image of IT as a service provider.
- Set ticket impact, urgency and prioritizes tickets, set user perception and expectation accordingly in terms of turnaround and response time.
- Provide technical support to user issues on products supported in a systematic and logical way.
- Identify and flag gaps in existing Knowledge Base articles.
- Contribute towards producing documentation and SOP documents
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Back to Job Vacancies