Specialization: QUANTITY SURVEYING|
- Candidate must have retails and office interior Fit-out work experiences.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Setting up structure of quantities take off & BoQ
- Check and review the accuracy of BoQ.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Familiar with construction ID fit out material and supplier is an advantage.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Candidate must have retails and office interior Fit-out work experiences (min 3 years is preferred).
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD
Back to Job Vacancies