Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
- Co-ordinate with senior in quotation, tender document, purchase order, delivery order, invoice, and shipping document.
- Handle sales enquiries & search for supplier’s quotation.
- Submit cargo insurance & insurance claims (if any) or claims back to factory.
- Coordinate the production & arrange shipment from factory (Japan, Thailand, China, Singapore) to Malaysia. Coordinate with forwarder & warehouse on the shipment.
- Arrange delivery schedule with salesperson, driver & customer.
- Maintain the stock & prepare inventory report (month-end report by SAP and Excel).
- Filing of documents, update contact list.
- Prepare and submit project insurance which is requested by project.
- Insurance declaration for half-yearly or yearly.
- Prepare the Sales and Cost comparison sheet monthly.
- Prepare salesperson report and monthly sales report.
- Answer phone calls, serve tea to customers.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
- At least Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Prefer few years of sales-coordinate experience.
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated.
- Possess good interpersonal communication & analytical skills with people at all levels.
- Candidate must willing to work in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
Back to Job Vacancies