Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES
We are representing one of the modern and youngest network infrastructure telecommunication company in Malaysia. Currently our client is looking for young and energetic candidates to be part of the team.
Job Description (Inbound Voice):
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries from customers
- Follow up and resolve customers complains.
- Work closely with team members and leaders to achieve quality results and productivity.
- Ensure efficient escalation of priority request/feedback towards effective resolution.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Upsell and cross- sell skills with ability to provide alternate solutions and suggestions.
- Any other duties assigned by the team leader.
(Social Media and Email):
- Handle customer inquiry/ feedback/ request via social media/ email channel professionally in compliance to company process & policy.
- Accurately document customer interaction in system.
- Escalate/ share Voice of Customer (VOC) to relevant stakeholders.
- Perform sales/ ad hoc task as and when required.
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin are preferred because the role requires candidates to interact with Mandarin-speaking clients
- Must have a minimum of SPM Certificate.
- Preferably having own transportation.
- Preferably with Call Centre experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work on rotational shift and on weekend .
- Willing to be based in Berjaya Time Square.
Back to Job Vacancies