Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
- Supervise Technical team for operations and maintenance of the building.
- Lead the costing, project management and implementation of any base building work changes.
- Take charge on all emergency control on and off hours.
- Maintain partnering relationship with vendors, suppliers, and contractors while ensuring they deliver best products and services at minimum expenses.
- Provide supervision to all repairs and routine maintenance work of the internal operation and maintenance technicians as well as the outsourced contractors
- Provide the resources and tools to create a comfortable atmosphere and a good working environment by setting a good example with simple, straight forward behaviour.
- Create and Develop goals, work assignments and in a timely manner, provide information about plans and results and ensure that the part co-workers play in the overall strategy is understood.
- Be available for co-workers and be a good listener.
- Make the most of your co-workers' special abilities and give them the opportunity to develop and use their own initiative.
- Commend special efforts and lay the ground work for further development with constructive criticism.
- Be responsible for the recruitment selection, development, training and, if necessary dismissal of your immediate co-workers. You are also responsible for the development of your own successor.
- Language - Must be able to communicate and understand English - speaking and technical writing.
- Education - Property, Technical or Engineering Degree or Diploma from a recognised institution (university or polytech) or relevant trade experience in Property and Facilities Management.
- Experience - Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in facilities management/maintenance management / building operations maintenance, hands on knowledge in handling all technical aspects of building and facilities management with Project Management Experience.
- Network - Member of IWFM, IFMA, IAM, RICS or local Property / FM Industry Institution would be an advantage.
- Statutory Compliance - Well versed in all local laws & regulations governing property maintenance, building management, statutory compliance and certification and licenses.
- Project and Contract Management - Experienced in Construction Management, Knowledge of & experience in Commercial Contract Management and Law, able to draft FM contracts for review. APM, PMI, or Prince 2 Qualified would be an advantage.
- ICT & Management Systems - Able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Skype, Outlook, etc). Knowledge of and Experience in CAFM/CMMS Systems operations and reporting.
- Analytical and Strategic mind-set - Entrepreneurship thinking, high-self driven, motivation and good leadership and influencing skill.
Back to Job Vacancies