Specialization: SALES ENGINEERING OR TECHNICAL OR IT|
We are representing one of the leading global manufacturer of high-performance belt drives. It revolves around durability and quality such as V-belts, power belts, timing belts and more.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
- Actively develop account strategies to increase Sales from existing as well as new customers.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Gathering market information from distributors and competitors.
- Assist customers with any technical issues.
- Undertaking any other sales related tasks that may be required.
- Diploma / Degree in a mechanically related discipline is preferred but not mandatory.
- A minimum 3 years of significant working experience and proven record in a mechanical or technically related field or automotive /automotive Spare Parts or related industry.
- Travel nationwide – KL, Selangor, Kedah, Penang + distributors nationwide
- Distributor Development and/or sales channel development .
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and with positive attitude.
- Valid passenger car driving license (own vehicle preferred).
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, (Mandarin is advantage).
- Strong presentation skills and proficient in Microsoft office.
- Work from home
- Bonus can be up to 2months per annum
- Travel Claims
Back to Job Vacancies