Specialization: SALES ENGINEERING OR TECHNICAL OR IT|
We are representing our client which is one of the leading Automotive company at Singapore. Our established client is looking for a dynamic and sales-oriented candidate to manage business processes in Malaysia and other SEA Countries.
- To work with stake stakeholders and be responsible for Automotive Range Management.
- Gathering Automotive market information and intelligence.
- Developing new and relevant products and bringing those products to market.
- Revamping internal and external training offerings.
- Assist with assessing and analyzing new and existing distribution.
- Identify marketing opportunities by analyzing consumer requirements; defining market shares, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
- To develop strategies to increase Sales figure from existing as well as new customers.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives as well as new market developments.
- Submit timely sales reports as requested and required - minimum on a monthly basis.
- Assist customers with technical issues.
- Organize and produce product training, seminars and product introduction for all levels of internal and external customers and distributors, and certify Trainees as required.
- On-site support and visits to gather information, analyze customers' needs and early failures, make product recommendations, perform testing & follow-ups.
- Post-Sales analysis of technical problems, troubleshooting, service and perform product testing to help improve product reliability, safety and maintainability etc.
- Manage and maintain technical documents, marketing related catalogues and certifications as well as to develop training programs with tests to be updated on an on-going basis.
- Handle claims and complaints from customers efficiently and professionally and feedback the same to the relevant department and/or factory for effective solutions.
- Undertaking any other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Coordination of regional automotive activities, including but not limited to providing input to and aligning strategy for the region, range management for the region , coordinating marketing activities and to bring further general cohesiveness to our automotive approach for the region.
Back to Job Vacancies