Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
Our client was incorporated since 2004, specialist in Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Automation Business, servicing professional Consultants, Contractors and Panel Makers to provide the finest product range to the market. Since then, the company has grew rapidly to become one of the leading electrical component supplier for all range of project development throughout whole Malaysia and South-East Asia.
- Administer and support Office 365 suite configurations, policies and analyze, troubleshoot, and deliver Microsoft cloud solutions on Azure and Office 365 platforms.
- Architecture and engineering of SharePoint, Teams and Microsoft Office 365 Groups, providing deep technical knowledge on various Teams architecture elements deployed in an Enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Authorization & Authentication in Microsoft hybrid environment and experience with Azure AD.
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system / application issues.
- Configures and plans detailed requirements for ongoing Microsoft 365 implementation.
- Contribute to the planning, design, implementation and ongoing support of future video network and service initiatives.
- Drive enhancement and continuously improve the collaboration services.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in M365 administration, collaboration or related end user facing services
- Mastering of Microsoft M365 administration
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 Platform, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory services
Back to Job Vacancies