Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
The Manager is responsible to manage the overall factory and to ensure that its operation runs smoothly. Area of responsibilities includes :
- Productivity - Responsible for accomplishment of project goals, smooth execution in production and delivery.
- Quality - Ensure compliance with all safety and as per customer requirements.
- Costing - Control production cost. Provide forecast of materials to be procured, eliminate wastage and ensure availability.
- Customer Service - Solve complaints and issues, provide solutions to delayed schedule.
- Overall control of ready-mixed concrete batching and precast production.
- Oversee the planning of production and delivery schedule.
- Planning and arrangement of staff, manpower, material and machinery.
- Selection of material, supplier and sub-contractor with approval from CEO.
- Control of production cost, quality and occupational health and safety.
- Solve any major complaints/ issues from customer.
- Maintenance and housekeeping of Factory Building including machine & equipment, production site, storage site if any.
- Plan and manage the optimal use of production space taking also into consideration Authorities’ requirements, fire issues and safety.
- Co-ordination on Planning, Quality Assurance, Delivery, Procurement, Mould, sub-contractor etc to ensure smooth production.
- Ensure quality control is carried out at all stages of production and delivery.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Ensure optimal output per site to achieve plant and/or Company targets.
- Manage and provide solutions to operational problems to improve and better manage schedule.
- Attend site meetings or liaison with client to adhere to schedule and quality.
- Any other tasks which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- 8- 10 years working experience in precast production work
- Excellent technical and production management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to trouble shoot production issues.
Back to Job Vacancies