Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
- Supervise and responsible for the operation of both QA & QC Teams.
- Ensure quality control of raw materials and finished products.
- To assist in the implementation and the compliance of GMP, HACCP, and FSSC 22000.
- Provide support to internal & external audits.
- Assist in setting quality standards and ensure that production is maintained at such standards.
- Liaise with internal departments on non-conformance investigation.
- To improve on the accuracy & precision of testing and keep records of all tests that have been carried out.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Food science/tech, or other relevant courses
- 3-4 years experience in Quality Management in food manufacturing industry, with the leading subordinate exposure is an added advantage.
- Familiar with SAP or any other ERP system in an advantage; good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Report to QA Manager, current team consist of 1 QA & 1 QC, 12 QAQC Technicians. This position is a replacement position.
- 5 days work week, Mon-Fri, 8:45am-6pm
- Company Benefit : 13th month salary, allowances (transport & hp), out-patient medical benefit, group insurance coverage, annual leave from 18 days
Back to Job Vacancies