HR Senior ExecutiveLocation: Petaling jaya
|Job ID: PMJ5|
Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
Responsible to provide the full spectrum of HR & Admin functions such as recruitment activities, compensation & benefit, training & development, performance management, leave management, employee relation and other HR & admin functions.
• To handle payroll processing and maintain staff confidential information.
• Liaise with government departments and regulatory bodies (KWSP, PERKESO, LHDN, CIDB, etc).
• To ensure staff database and staff correspondences are properly updated and filing.
• Assist in organizing staff activities so as to foster good working relationship amongst staff.
• To assist and ensure smooth and efficient day to day HR operation (attendance record, leave record, employee employment matters, etc).
• To manage employee benefits utilization such as overtime, allowance, leave, medical, insurance as per HR policies and guidelines.
• Liaise with managers and employees to ensure proper follow-up on queries.
• Co-ordinate staff training, performance evaluation and conduct orientation.
• All staffs and human resource matters including handling staff grievances and industrial relations.
• Assist in maintain and ensure HR ISO policies, procedures and forms are updated as per ISO requirements
Prepare letters, contracts, memos, etc.
• Any other responsibilities that management may assign from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or any field.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
• At least 3 - 5 year and above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience in ISO9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 audit will be added advantage.
• Good knowledge of employment regulations & practices.
• Able to work independently, matured, analytical, result oriented with positive work attitude.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels of people.
• Willing to learn, responsible, and self-motivated
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies