Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Lead and manage all account matters pertaining to financial accounting, bookkeeping, tax management and reporting.
- To assist and review the monthly management report and performing analytical review to understanding issues and provide advice to ensure the operation performance is timely monitoring.
- To review corporate tax, GST, withholding tax documents to ensure timely submission and compliance to local tax regulation.
- Coordinate and review the Co annual budget.
- To monitor the company cash flow and forecast.
- To prepare and review project costing for management attention and decision process.
- Liaison with external parties such as external auditor/ tax consultants in ensuring in compliance to local laws and regulations.
- To verify / confirm the contractor advance / claim submissions and ensure all claims/payments submission is as per Company’s policies & procedures and supporting documents are compiled accordingly.
- To lead, supervise and motivate subordinates to achieve the target and objective set by Company.
- Review and monitor internal control system and procedures.
- Any other assigned role and responsibility as of and when required the management.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Papua New Guinea.
- Must possess at least a Bachelors degree or Professional degree in Finance or Accountancy
- Familiar with Malaysian Tax.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Plantation industry.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, integrity, self- motivated and time pressure to meet deadlines and objectives ability to work as a team.
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin.
Back to Job Vacancies