Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Assist on staff recruitment and liaise with recruitment agencies
- Able to arrange and assist on HRDF training submission
- Monitor and support on staff E-Leave and E-Attendances.
- Prepare and maintain all hard and soft copy files and records systematically for filing system purpose.
- Perform any ad-hoc HR duties as required by the company Admin
- Responsible for timely provision and purchase of office refreshment (for pantry), stationery, equipment, company vehicle & etc. based on company existing policies and procedures.
- Able to arrange transport and accommodation, booking of flight ticket, hotel & etc. as requested by the Management.
- Keep track and check on business license, company vehicle insurance and contract agreements renewal.
- Manage all contracts and agreements, including stamping and housekeeping.
- Responsible for the checking of all maintenance of office upkeep and office hygiene and cleanliness.
- Assist in arranging or coordinating company/staff event gathering activities. Example, birthday celebration, festive season celebration and company trip. o ad hoc tasks assign from time to time.
Back to Job Vacancies