Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Provide administrative support for HR executives.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation, and days off.
- Help in payroll management, preparation, and payment.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in HR management, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good analytical and general organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- The candidate must be able to converse and write proper Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Back to Job Vacancies