Specialization: AVIATION OR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE|
- Perform inspection, scheduling, routine maintenance operations and troubleshooting.
- Implementing and adhering to strict safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining repair logs and records.
- Ensuring that all aircraft parts are accurately labeled, organized, and restored.
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of the company.
- Promote safety within the workplace and guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines.
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts.
- Collaborating with engineers and system mechanics to ensure that all aircraft systems are running correctly.
- Preparing diagnostics reports and suggesting repair solutions based on thorough evaluations.
- Inspect completed work and ensure it matches standards.
Back to Job Vacancies