Specialization: AVIATION OR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE|
- Perform C/D heavy maintenance tasks - Perform other tasks requested by the Licensed Aircraft Engineer/Supervisor.
- Carry out routine servicing tasks in accordance with maintenance manual procedures, observing all safety procedures and manufacturers/company regulations.
- Depending on the discipline this may include conducting general visual inspections and fluid replenishment system servicing, refuelling. etc.
- Effectively use any specialized tooling or test equipment required as part of the checking, testing, replacement or servicing of a system or component.
- Certification in Aerospace Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Aviation industry
- Licensed Aircraft Technician Cat B1 will be advantageous
- Immediate Availability
- Open for opportunity to be based in Hong Kong
- Speaks English and Cantonese well (for Hong Kong based role due to the local dialect comprehension)
Back to Job Vacancies