Specialization: AVIATION OR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE|
- Install electrical or electronic components, assemblies and systems in aircraft.
- Lay out installation of aircraft components, following documentation such as aircraft manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Set up and operate ground support and test equipment to perform functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
- Test and troubleshoot malfunctioning aircraft systems according to aircraft manuals.
- Performs routine and non-routing checks on aircraft.
- Documents work performed.
- Coordinate work with that of other maintenance personnel.
- At least 2 years of Avionics base
- Must have educational background in Aviation
- Open for opportunity to be based in Hong Kong
- Speaks English and Cantonese well (for Hong Kong based role due to the local dialect comprehension)
Back to Job Vacancies