Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Analyze products' performance in the market (e.g. ranking, market share, penetration rate, growth rate) and using this information to establish product sales plan including competitive tactics, and selling messages to grow sales, and increase market shares and profits.
- Ensure marketing plans (eg. in-store promotions and merchandising programs) are implemented according to plan.
- Communicate the value proposition of products to the sales team and develop sales tools to support the selling process.
- Manage the marketing budget in a cost-effective manner.
- Submit accurate and timely marketing reports to Business Unit Manager and/ or General Manager of Sales & Marketing.
- Develop, design, implement and execute marketing plans and strategies to achieve the department goals.
- Craft and execute product launches for new products.
- Develop communication tools (eg. product brochure, POSM) to enhance the product acceptance.
- Build productive business relationship with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential Customers.
- Collaborate with sales to develop patient programs that are in line with strategic direction and support market expansion.
- Conduct field visit and compiles observation into a report and provide leadership to Merchandiser under your supervision to ensure proper execution of non-sales marketing plans.
Back to Job Vacancies