Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
The Digital Workplace Solutions team has launched a workplace modernization program leveraging Microsoft 365 solutions as the main technology platform of the program.
The Service Owner Voice will contribute to migrate our existing infrastructure to cloud based solutions (mainly MS Teams) as well as maintaining the support for our current infrastructure consisting of regular phone services as well as contact center solutions. Target is to enhance the end user voice communication experience of over 16,000 employees at Mettler-Toledo. The Service Owner will also be responsible to uphold operational support leveraging internal and partner resources to ensure high business service levels and identifies improvement opportunities to enhance the quality of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and managing a clear roadmap Global roll-out of Teams Telephony to all units
- Drive the definition of a new contact center strategy that fulfills omni channel capabilities and other business needs
- Accountable for the on time, quality, and successful delivery of partner implementation of the new voice services.
- Coordinate with Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) project managers and partner project managers to define project delivery plans.
- Collaborate with adoption and service management teams to define change management plans related to voice services (employee training, and on boarding).
- Accountable for identifying project issues and risks and ensures to define actions for issue resolution, and risk mitigation.
IT Service and Operations
- Define a Support model and ensure appropriate team staffing
- Build-up and ensure a sophisticated end user support for issues related to voice services.
- Establish procedures for operational monitoring of voice call quality.
- Accountable for documenting and maintaining operational run book for project and operational changes deployed to production environment.
- Ensure execution of communication and training towards Regional IT services team personnel (level 1 support) as well as end user base
- Ensure to have high quality processes and documentation in place
- Enforce global solution designs and policies (e.g. group policies) across the enterprise.
- Drive continuous improvement of the overall service through process improvement initiatives such as knowledge base article creation, and process automation.
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive internal efficiency gains for projects and operations.
Back to Job Vacancies