Specialization: SALES TELESALES OR TELEMARKETING|
We're representing a well-known global manufacturer and provider of precision instruments and services, particularly in the fields of laboratory equipment, industrial weighing solutions, and food retailing equipment. They have diversified and enjoyable workplace culture.
- Contractual Bonus 1.5 month
- Medical and Group Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Annual Leave – 16 days
- Exam leave – max 5 days per year
- Long Service Award
- Any other leaves like Maternity, Paternity, Marriage and Compassionate leave.
- 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Monday - Friday
- Grow target accounts and consistently build telesales pipelines.
- Identify potential customers, establish new telesales accounts and qualify telesales database in CRM system.
- Understand customer needs and provide suitable solutions.
- Support marketing campaigns, leads generation, and pipeline management.
- Effectively communicate company product value proposition through solution selling.
- Act as a product advocate and technical advisor for specific products.
- Conduct negotiations to secure win-win agreements with customers.
- Explain and demonstrate cost reductions and operational improvements to customers.
- Maintain records of customer communications in CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in business or engineering.
- Able to read and communicate in English and Malays.
- Minimum 1 year working experience from telemarketing.
- Good interpersonal and phone skills.
- Fresh graduate with customer-oriented personality is encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies