Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- Assist in managing and maintaining our Azure cloud environments, ensuring they are optimized, resilient, and secure.
- Employ Terraform in crafting and managing infrastructure-as-code deployments.
- Collaborate with various teams to enhance our cloud architecture, ensuring it aligns with company initiatives and industry best practices.
- Provide support and troubleshoot to resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure and ensure high availability of our services.
- Monitor the cloud environments, identifying, and mitigating possible issues proactively.
- Implement and manage data backup and recovery processes.
Requirements needed for this role
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in cloud administration, preferably in Azure environments.
- Hands-on experience utilizing Terraform for deploying infrastructure-as-code.
- Knowledge of Azure services including VMs, VNETs, and Azure SQL databases.
- Basic familiarity with containerization technologies; knowledge of Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Demonstrable understanding of cloud networking, security principles, and cloud operations.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, with a capacity to translate technical jargon into layman's terms.
- High-degree of independence and a self-reliant way of working, with the capability to also collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Afternoon shift with 9 hours working hours per day.
Back to Job Vacancies