Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
- Analyse training gaps and requirements for our sales/service force in the region.
- Proactively organize and provide onsite, remote and classroom training to our sales/service personnel and sometimes customers in line with global training curriculum.
- Develop and update training material (e.g. Presentations, video, white papers) and provide local customizations.
Technical Advisory and Product Advocate
- Providing prompt and expert application and product support mainly for Mettler Toledo’s standard industrial weighing solutions (hardware and software solutions) to Mettler-Toledo's sales and service organizations.
- Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for MT products.
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirement and applications effectively, demonstrating MT’s market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields.
- Supporting the Strategic Product Groups (SPGs) in successfully launching and training new products to the region.
- Support the development of certain technical/marketing materials such as FAQ, white paper or application notes/case studies and presentation materials.
- Able understand and note end customer’s current and future requirements and needs.
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline preferably in Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Strong presentation skills and trainer experience, with an influencing ability.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Technical Support, Trainer or Service Environment serving customers in the Manufacturing Industry including Food & Beverages, Chemical, Pharmaceutical.
- Project and time management Skills.
- Knowledge on Automation and Control Instrumentation System (sensors, transmitters, weighing).
- Willing to travel (Asia and Internationally).
- Valid driving license
- First hand understanding and experience of technical equipment, process and automation control systems.
- Knowledge on MS SQL, C#, C++ with basic PC software and networking troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge on PLC Data communication protocol (fieldbus, TCP/IP, Analog & Digital output signals) is an advantage.
Back to Job Vacancies