Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Our client has started a global HR Transformation Program aiming at modernizing, standardizing, and harmonizing our HR related digital business services. The Human Resources Solutions team (HRS) is responsible for the IT design, implementation and support of our global HR solutions and the related end-to-end HR processes.
In this role you will:
- Own, develop and support our global Solutions for Talent Acquisition (Avature) and for eFile (UKGPeopleDoc)
- Act as sparring partner to the business, maintain the close partnership with our internal customers and proactively develop our TA & eFile solutions
- Maintain the well-established relation to our vendors Avature and UKGPeopleDoc and manage releases and enhancements
- Be the gatekeeper for data and processes in the system globally
- Ensure trainings for the user community are delivered as required and users adhere to correct processes.
- Guarantee that the data management is adherent to the various local data privacy rule.
- Ensure that the support is aligned with the defined policies, guidelines and SLAs
- Create and maintain high quality process documentation, requirement definitions, training materials and test cases to help ensure delivery of a flawless solution.
- Represent Talent Acquisition in the global HR Transformation program (40%) with your expertise in managing related HR cloud solutions.
- Provide process and template guidance in close cooperation with your business partner and proactively develop the future TA landscape
What You Need to Succeed
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and networking skills. Open mind, flexibility and resilience
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Minimum of 2 years business analyst and or Product Owner experience around Talent Acquisition including international exposure
- Expertise with HR cloud solutions such as Avature (or comparable like SAP SuccessFactors, Workday or Smart Recruiters)
- Affinity to configuration and hands-on developments
- Experience with SAFe/Agile Methodology, experience with ServiceNow, ITIL and HTMS is an asset
- Independent, accurate way of working and understanding of complex processes and interdependencies combined with high problem solving ability
- Ability to work on different topics simultaneously
- Team player with work experience in virtual teams
- Fluency in English
- International travel requirements up to 10%
- The role reports to the Manager HR Solutions and is located in Kuala Lumpur
Back to Job Vacancies