Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Our Digital Business Services (DBS) covers infrastructure, applications, data and reporting, and projects, including Roll-ins, and delivers digital solutions to support productivity, growth, and customer experience. Today, DBS provides services and solutions for a comprehensive landscape of 38 core system applications, over 2500 servers and over 19,000 End User devices. For our global Project Management Office organization in our operational headquarter in Greifensee, we are looking for an experienced.
IT Vendor Contract Manager (all genders)
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting contract definition and contract negotiation for IT outsourcing and procurement initiatives in collaboration with procurement department
- Supplier invoice verification and contract forecasting
- Partnering with various service owners within DBS to define measurable service levels for IT contracts.
- Governing assigned contracts, ensuring that the obligations from both DBS and contracted partners are being met and verification of Suppliers invoices.
- Collecting, analyzing and aggregating critical contract information to support service owners and key stakeholders.
- Hosting Kick-off meetings with stakeholders and quarterly review meeting with vendors and managing related supplier contracts (lifecycle management for all contracts)
- Assisting service owners in the measuring of vendor quality based on agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Supporting tender processes Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) for IT vendor procurement
- Evaluating potential partners for hardware/software or services on technical and commercial aspects as well as cultural fit to the company
- Assisting in the preparation for external software license audits and support DBS organization overall on improving DBS processes
Following requirements are necessary for this role:
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in informatics, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- You bring more than 5 years of work experience with IT vendors or in defining and/or managing IT contracts. Prior experience in a distributed global organization would be a big advantage.
- You have a good understanding of IT processes and technologies. Experience in managing SaaS and cloud-based agreements and knowledge in data protection and data privacy law are a plus.
- You are an analytical, persistent and innovative team player with a critical results-oriented attitude and with Initiative to drive topics on your own and a structured delivery-focused working mode.
- Great communication and presentation skills in English is required, combined with the ability to work in a global and fast-moving environment. Others languages would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel depending on business needs (up to 10%)
Back to Job Vacancies