Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
- Network Engineer with routing and switching, Data Center, LAN, WAN, WLAN skills.
- Product knowledge of Cisco Nexus/Catalyst Switches is a must.
- Experience with Meraki Wireless or Cisco Viptela SD-WAN solution is a very big plus
- Some travel both domestically and internationally will be required. Partial remote working possible.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate the Global Network Infrastructure in 100+ sites worldwide in collaboration with the operation team
- Ensure Incidents are properly resolved or triaged.
- Perform Lifecycle activities such as replacing / upgrading HW/SW of routers, switches, firewalls
- As part of Operations team troubleshoot network problems in WAN, LAN, WLAN, Firewalls
- Plan and implement changes
Back to Job Vacancies