Specialization: ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS OR COMMUNICATION|
- Design of machine control systems according to CE & local authoritative safety requirements
- Preparation of Electronics Circuit Diagram (ECD) for serial lot assembly, customer upgrades as well as specific customer new machines.
- Identifying deficiencies/weaknesses (with supporting data & calculations) in electrical processes/components and developing improvements
- Meeting with business management, Sales, Assembly, internal R&D members, Procurement and suppliers to discuss product ideas.
- Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
- Redesigning of products to enchance equipment functionality/application, reduce lead-time, due to product end of life (obsolete) or to reduce cost.
- Creating design projects and specifications sheets including test instructions for new process/parts implemented.
- Presenting product designs/prototypes to management, Sales or customer.
- Overseeing the engineering of product protoypes.
- Development and distribution of Engineering Change Notice (ECN) to all relevant department or personnel
- Testing & documenting prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity.
- Resolving product/equipment issues both internally (Assembly, Service, Carrier Tape Production & inter plant support) and externally (Customer) either by remote or physical support.
- Conducting and documentating training to personnel from Assembly, Training Center, Service, Carrier Tape Production, Sales or customer.
- Collborating with Project Managers for propor allocations and tracking resources for on-time completion of tasks/projects/evalutions.
- Act as internal project manager for development/evaluation projects when and if assigned to.
- Perform hand-on assembly in Assembly & Carrier Tape department when and if the need arises.
- Support selection and purchasing of items, technical support for sourcing of parts, e.g clarifying questions and specifications with suppliers
Back to Job Vacancies