Process EngineerLocation: Melaka
|Job ID: REU12|
Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
Create new ideas / suggestions and improve process, equipment and machine features for both lot and project based environments
• Liaising with design, production and technical departments to ensure smooth integration of new equipment and products into full production and existing machine portfolio
• Execution of hazard analysis and risk assessment according to CE regulations
• Defining of spare and wear parts
• Identifying deficiencies/weaknesses (with supporting data and calculations) in processes/components and developing improvements
• Meeting with business management, Sales, Assembly, internal R&D members, Procurement and suppliers to discuss product ideas.
• Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
• Redesigning of products to enhance equipment functionality/application, reduce lead-time, due to product end of life (obsolete) or to reduce cost.
• Creating design projects and specifications sheets including test instructions for new process/parts implemented.
• 5S activities are carried out at own workspace frequently & practised throughout relevant R&D offices.
• Presenting product designs/prototypes to management, Sales or customer.
• Overseeing the engineering of product prototypes.
• Development and distribution of Engineering Change Notice (ECN) to all relevant department or personnel
• Testing & documenting prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity.
• Resolving product/equipment issues both internally (Assembly, Service, Carrier Tape Production & inter plant support) and externally (Customer) either by remote or physical support.
• Conducting and documenting training to personnel from Assembly, Training Center, Service, Carrier Tape Production, Sales or customer.
• Collaborating with Project Managers for proper allocations and tracking resources for on-time completion of tasks/projects/evaluations.
• Act as internal project manager for development/evaluation projects when and if assigned to.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies