Head of AssemblyLocation: Melaka
|Job ID: REU13|
Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
• Responsible for providing guidance in assembling and testing different models of products
• Responsible for development of assembly process with various scenarios built in; ensures continuous improvement in assembly technology used in the organization
• Ensures implementation of advanced quality procedures and protocols in assembly operation
• Espouses the cause of excellence; building Quality–Orientation into the normal assembly process
• Reviews assembly job plan and modify to improve productivity.
• Plans for inventory management, develop and implement methods to minimize the risk involved
• Ensures optimum utilization of materials and material flow in the assembly floor by continuously maintaining 5S
• Reviews Corrective Action (CA) plan and takes initiatives to improve by analyzing the documents and implement permanent solution as Preventive Action (PA)
• Supervises implementation of proper assembly, testing, integration procedures, and etc. with safety precautions while giving considerations to quality standards at every stage
• Analyzes customer comments and plans to meet specific requirements, if any in co-operation with R&D
• Ensures a safe and pollution-free working environment for the works. This includes controlling effluents and noise-levels as well as provision of safety equipment and training
• Anticipates problems and takes action in so that the cost of assembly remains within the budget
• Proper resource allocation in terms of manpower, materials, inventory planning and monitoring
• Effective cost rationalization by reducing re-work and redo
• Assumes overall responsibilities to develop motivate and lead his team and establish mechanisms to groom potential employees
• Takes initiatives and encourages team to undergo technical / soft-skill trainings to upgrade their skill levels
• Provides inputs to individual developmental plan of all the subordinates and also evaluate the effectiveness of the training provided
• Ensures optimum allocation of resource
• Monitors the initiation steps to demonstrate cultural change and enhancing image building of the organization
• Calculation of machines and building groups with value definition in SAP system
• Booking or modules and completed machines into SAP system.
• Stocktaking responsibility
• Team management; vacation planning, organization of the assembly team, definition of the operational sequences, instructions accomplishment, motivate and control of the co-workers, evaluation
• Other tasks assigned by superior
• Minimum Diploma/Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Production/Assembly operations preferably from semiconductor industry or machine manufacturer.
• Great people management and leadership skills. Experience in leading production team.
• Experience in organizing manpower, machines and materials for most cost-effective functions. Resource planning and monitoring to meet production target.
• Willing to be based in Ayer Keroh, Melaka.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies