Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
- Design of assembly groups mock-ups
- Designing and dimensioning of drives and components
- Specify suitable, even complex purchase parts.
- Design review and assembly releases
- Preparation and examination of manufacturing documents (detail drawings, assembly drawings, BOMs, assembly and test instructions)
- Preparation of pneumatic circuit diagrams
- Preparation of sensors and action list for electronic design
- Carry out change and error reports
- Update manufacturing documents and drawings
- Preparation of customer specific BOMs
- Project management of smaller development projects
- Work closely with different departments (like software, electronic design, process design, assembly etc.) and thus need general knowledge of these areas
- Has significant impact on production costs and thus need to have good knowledge of state of the art manufacturing processes
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent.
- Ideally 3 years of experience in semiconductor field and required equipped with Solidworks, and knowledge in CAD-system.
- Knowledge about ISO-norms. CE knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic drive technology
- Multidisciplinary knowledge for design of mechatronics assembly groups (together with electronics design and software department)
Back to Job Vacancies