Specialization: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT|
- Developing training documents and training kits.
- Preparation of practical and theory exam for apprentices.
- Supervisor for Final-Year Project or Apprentices.
- Assessment / Evaluation of Apprentice Performance.
- Refreshment theory classes for electrical/electronic related topics.
- Internal staff training.
- Electrical and mechanical assembly of modules.
- Perform quality check on own assembled and wiring of modules.
- Initial operation and alignment of machine related modules.
- Perform test according to VDE regulations.
- Monitoring and guiding of Apprentices behavior and performance.
- Other tasks given by superior.
- Degree in Mechatronics / Electronic / Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Pro-active; willing to learn and pro-active in improvements.
- Good knowledge in machines and internal procedures.
- Ability to work under stress in strict time schedules.
- Ability to communicate effectively with subordinates and supervisor.
Back to Job Vacancies