Specialization: OTHERS OR CATEGORY NOT AVAILABLE|
- Designs, established and manages the Malaysia service delivery model and infrastructure including the development and operational management of Global Service Centres.
- Ensures the optimization of the service delivery model across all the product and service lines in Malaysia.
- Defines, standardizes, and implements key service delivery parameters (KPIs and SLA deliverables) that are applied consistently across the GSCs and services.
- Drives the continues development of the service delivery model for services by leading continuous quality and cost improvement efforts across the complete end-to-end service delivery infrastructure.
- Seeks ongoing opportunities to drive synergies and optimization across the difference services delivered.
- Partners closely with Regional and Country MDs to ensure successful ongoing service delivery, migration of work and smooth handoff points between onshore and GSC teams.
- Accountable for the provision of services to the client in line with contractually agreed KPIs and SLAs and ensure that the clients’ needs are met or exceeded according to contractual service obligations while achieving cost effective delivery.
- Manages the customer service delivery review process including attending key customer review meetings as required to discuss operational performance against objectives and explore opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Engages with customers as needed to manage service quality issues and escalations leading the timely resolution of issues.
- Together with Global Delivery and Customer Success Leadership Team regularly reviews the commercial performance of the service and product portfolio and the Service Quality and Cost to Serve performance and metrics for Malaysia GSC.
Back to Job Vacancies