Specialization: FINANCE AUDIT OR TAXATION|
- Assist the Director to prepare annual Internal Audit Strategy Plan and Document by identifying potential auditable areas for clients.
- Schedules and plans audits; initiaties projects planning, assesses risk and develops audit focus.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provide leaderships to assigned auditors, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget
- Lead the kick off the exit meeting in the absence of Associate Director or Director.
- Supervise the audit engagements and provide guidance to the audit team. These include the identification of auditable areas and assign the audit team based on agreed auditable process.
- Review on the completeness of audit fieldework, audit working papers and potential observations.
- Perform audit fieldwork based on agreed auditable areas that have been allocated for by obtaining, anlysing and evaluating relevant records, reports, documentation, data, flowcharts etc.
- Provide on job-training for new staff.
- Review the draft report to ensure the accuracy and completeness.
- Develop and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team whne necessary.
- Attending staff meeting and staff functions.
- Submitting the time sheet on time.
- Ad-hoc duties from reporting superior.
Back to Job Vacancies