Finance ManagerLocation: Petaling Jaya
|Job ID: RP1|
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
The smooth running of Finance department
• To implement and maintain corporate financial policies and procedures as well as compliance with RPC’s financial reporting requirements.
• To prepare statutory and other compliances reports accurately and on time.
• To upload data to global-link on time and accurately.
• To assist the execution of annual audit and internal audit.
• To assist the construction of the financial database and financial analysis
General Ledger management
• To ensure general ledger reconciling with sub-ledger.
• To manage and monitor A/R to ensure collection
• To set up costing structure properly and provide costing information accurately
• To manage monthly reconciliation with affiliated enterprise
Credit Control Management
• Overseeing an organization's incoming finance
• Controlling the process of payment for the organization's products and ensuring timely payments are made
• Reconciling invoices and resolving account queries
• Managing debt recovery
• To manage cash flow including petty cash, checks, bank balances, and ensure funds are sufficient, accurate, safe.
Capital tracking and assets management
• To implement local capital expenditure in line with Corporate policy and guidelines
• To control assets requisitions and gains/losses/damages.
• To manage assets bookkeeping record and conduct annual physical assets counting
Internal Control Management
• To monitor Financial policy and procedure implementation and ensure proper internal controls are in place
• To conduct leased warehouse audit and submit an audit report
• To conduct sales office audit and submit an audit report
• To ensure all tax-related issues are properly dealt with
• To be in charge of ERP system implementation (accounting module)
• To oversee and manage the day-to-day ERP system operation
• To ensure proper system administration and maintenance after implementation
• To effectively build up and develop the Finance team’s capability
• Manage payroll of associates including employment-related, such as EPF, Socso, Income tax, insurance, etc
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
• Minimum 8 years finance & accounting working experience, preferably in a Multi-National Company or similar type of industry background enterprise
• Preferable experience in Leadership level for around 3 years in supervisory or management position
• Required language(s): English (written and verbal), Able to speak Chinese is an advantage
• Has understanding and/or experiences as in the job descriptions
• Good organization, people management, detail oriented, and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
• Strong internal control knowledge and skill
• Experience in ERP & Microsoft Dynamics 360 will be beneficial
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies