Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, inter-companies balances, statutory accounting, direct & indirect tax services (i.e. journal postings, GL maintenance, report preparation, reconciliations, tax submissions, etc.) in accordance with SLAs.
- Monthly reporting, quarterly reporting and yearly reporting in accordance with group policies and local GAAP
- Regularly track & timely escalation of outstanding issues to supervisor or necessary parties for resolution.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders as and when necessary.
- Proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities in existing processes within the team.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments
- Implement best practices and proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities in existing processes within the team.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, and professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in General Ledger operations. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Having shared service centre experience is preferred.
- Experience in using ERP system is an added advantage
- Audit and tax knowledge is an added advantage
- Japanese speaker (able to speak, read and write in Japanese language)
Back to Job Vacancies