Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Purpose of role:
- The RTR Specialist is an individual contributor.
- The incumbent responsible in standardizing & simplification of RTR processes and be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in system and processes.
- He/She to ensure accurate and timely recording, collection, and processing of all general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, statutory accounting, and direct and indirect tax transactions while adhering to policies and procedures, includes Target Operating Model (TOM), Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR).
- Key Results / Accountabilities Record To Report: Manage month end RTR process as a reviewer to ensure timely completion of closing and reporting.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert to assist the team in understanding the systems and operations • Ensure all processes align to TOM & SLA.
- Partner with Team Lead/Manager to ensure the team’s accurate and timely delivery of general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, statutory accounting and direct and indirect tax services (i.e. journal postings, GL maintenance, report preparation, reconciliations, tax submissions, etc.) in accordance with SLAs.
- Partner with Team Lead in resolving outstanding issues and escalate to Finance Operations Manager and necessary parties if required.
- Provide trainings and best practice sharing to the team on RTR related processes, policies and systems.
- Support Manager in client relationship management including Service Review Meeting, KPI, SLA • Back up for team members.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders as and when necessary Continuous Improvements: Implement best practices and proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities in existing processes within the team.
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans roll out internally, region and global Others: • Involve in managing transition activities with the Project Team.
- Involve in ad hoc activities or project.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Surian Tower, Petaling Jaya.
Back to Job Vacancies