Specialization: PUBLISHING OR PRINTING|
Works with Marketing Director to create and implement marketing strategies that support market objectives for the Scholastic Asia Online Learning business.
- Collaborate with business unit and cross-functional supporting teams to achieve the annual online learning student enrolment target.
- Develop strategic campaigns with Marketing Director, execute and track effectiveness of brand building and lead-generation initiatives across various communication platforms and channels.
- Manage third-party vendors and/or agencies to create quality marketing and promotional content (print & digital) to meet agreed campaign objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Communications or equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
Back to Job Vacancies