Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
Driving the strategic direction of the Company in all aspects of Sales & Marketing and ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues.
- To lead the sales and marketing teams to ensure their sales objectives and targets are achieved.
- To develop and organize sales campaigns, marketing events and promotional activities.
- To provide good leadership, support, consultation and advice to the sales & marketing teams and ensure that the student population targets are met.
- To identify/ analyze market opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, competitor's strengths/ weaknesses and establishing new target market(s).
- To improve product/ programme marketability and profitability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 15 years of related working experience and with solid marketing & sales skills with ability to identify market trends.
- Ability to lead, coach and manage sales and marketing team.
- Experience in developing sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Back to Job Vacancies