Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of operational task in performing daily activities of finance and accounting as below.
- Perform month end activities within agreed SLA timeline.
- Advice function teams on payment proposal run on schedule basis or urgent basis and ensure payment is executed timely.
- Review balance sheet aging on monthly basis and advice necessarily action to be taken.
- Review GST/GTP/BNM related report (if any).
- Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of the Cost & Controlling team in performing daily activities for the following Cost & Controlling processes by performing cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis.
- Review Monthly/ quarterly/ year-end/ Business Group financial reports including reports for group reporting, internal management reporting, statutory reporting, RGM Management reporting, as prepared by the analysts/ senior analysts.
- Manage and resolve issue raised by Business Groups.
- Managing and resolve issues, queries related to daily task and system. Raise issues, where necessary, to RGM Common Services Centre’s management with resolution for improvement.
- Respond to compliance audits and audit queries.
- Managing ad-hoc requests from Business Groups.
- A degree in the related job field.
- Those with 1 to 2 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role will have an advantage but not essential.
- Willing to relocate to the job location.
Back to Job Vacancies