Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Perform all financial reporting and interpretation of financial results from the business operations of the group of companies which currently Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Timely reporting of monthly Management & Financial accounts.
- Implement and maintain financial control procedures, which are consistent with corporate policies.
- Initiate, drive and monitor action plans to improve costing and cash flow performance.
- Handle bank/treasury functions and liaison with Banks and credit card provider.
- Oversee and supervise the daily accounting processes including sales billing, payables, stocks update and month-end closing, ensuring accurate account reconciliations and account analysis using ABSS (previosuly known as MYOB)
- Make timely payments via online transfers, cheques and telegraphic transfers including Payroll, KWSP, PERKESO and LHDN.
- Manage the smooth completion of external audit processes and ensure all potential audit issues are mitigated in a timely fashion to meet the required annual Audited Accounts submission. Maintain a good relationship with company auditors throughout the year
Back to Job Vacancies