Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Finance and Accounts
- Perform all financial reporting and interpretation of financial results from the business operations of the Company group of companies.
- Timely reporting of Company monthly Management & Financial accounts.
- Implement and maintain financial control procedures, which are consistent with corporate policies.
- Initiate, drive and monitor action plans to improve costing and cash flow performance.
- Handle bank/treasury functions and liaison with Banks and credit card provider.
- Oversee and supervise the daily accounting processes including sales billing, payables, stocks update and month-end closing, ensuring accurate account reconciliations and account analysis using ABSS (MYOB)
- Make timely payments via online transfers, cheques and telegraphic transfers including Payroll, KWSP, PERKESO and LHDN.
- Manage the smooth completion of external audit processes and ensure all potential audit issues are mitigated in a timely fashion to meet the required annual Audited Accounts submission.
- Maintain a good relationship with company auditors throughout the year.
Sales, Purchasing, Shipping and Logistic
- Prepare Quotations, Proforma Invoices and Costings for sales enquiries.
- Oversee and supervise all Companies’ Purchasing and Issue Purchase Orders as required.
- Work closely with Management and Production Supervisor to ensure stocks management is healthy and anticipate re-orders and production pack-downs.
- Manage the company’s shipping and logistics activities including preparation of all documentation and communications with third parties, freight agents and shipping companies on Imports and Exports of Company products.
- At least Degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA/CIMA students.
- Minimum 2 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ABSS (previously known as MYOB).
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Back to Job Vacancies