Specialization: JOURNALIST OR EDITOR|
- Provide leadership to the editorial team including training and mentoring.
- Provide line management to medical writer(s), setting clear goals and expectations, career and development plans and monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Provide quality editorial review for materials produced by team members to ensure high quality is always maintained.
- Collaborate with regional editorial leadership to ensure efficient operations and management of resourcing and recruitment matters.
- Use scientific knowledge to produce a full spectrum of content, including manuscripts/publications, symposium highlights, newsletters, detail aids, slide decks, digital content, etc.
- Maintain a deep scientific understanding of client and competitor brand portfolios to proactively provide tailored and insightful consultancy on strategic solutions.
- Provide scientific leadership across key accounts to ensure scientific accuracy, strategic alignment with relevant client communication programs, and high-quality outputs that help to build the scientific foundation for client brands.
- Maintain knowledge of, and relationships with, key opinion leaders in key therapeutic areas to provide guidance and recommendations to clients.
- Lead and facilitate discussions amongst key opinion leaders during briefings, speaker reviews, ad boards and manuscript development, to ensure the successful delivery of events and other medical communications projects.
- Lead the delivery of the scientific and editorial components of onsite events
- Cultivate strong relationships with client’s commercial and medical teams through credibility demonstrated by medical communication knowledge and interpersonal consultancy skills.
- Lead client meetings/teleconferences for project kick-off and delivery and strategic planning.
- In collaboration with project and business managers, ensure continued growth of key accounts to secure new business through industry leading pitches and proposal development.
Back to Job Vacancies