Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Debt collection and accounts receivables.
- Cost control, purchasing and accounts payable.
- Manage full set of accounts (AP/AR/GL)
- Timely preparation and closing of accounts
- Support business and production team on financial and accounting matters
- Assist in liaison with external and authorities on finance, accounting, bank and tax issues
- Assist in preparation and submission of management and statutory reporting
- Assist in planning and monitoring cash flow, forecast and budget
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, willing to learn new skills & responsibilities
- Dependable, well organized and resourceful
- Possess hands-on attitude, and a keen eye for details with high level of accuracy
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Computer literate, knowledge in ACCPAC and Microsoft office is advantageous
Back to Job Vacancies