Specialization: ADVERTISING OR MEDIA PLANNING|
- Responsible for filming, editing, and delivering creative video content for our marketing and training materials development.
- Must be a multi-skilled, highly competent person who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances required.
- This role is hands-on, and the candidate must have the creative capacity and technical skills to perform.
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client's specifications
- At least 2 year(s) of experience in video shooting, production, and post-processing editing.
- Required skill(s): PR (Adobe Premiere), AE (Adobe After Effect), Final cut and others.
- Background experience / Education from Mass Comm, Multimedia, Video production.
- Required language(s): English & Mandarin
- Organized and detail oriented, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Back to Job Vacancies