Specialization: OTHERS OR CATEGORY NOT AVAILABLE|
- Able to develop Scope/Work Statement and budget estimates.
- To manage project management responsibilities on small and medium sized digital projects.
- To develop, implement and manage project plans; the ability to create detailed work breakdown structures.
- To oversee the daily management of the project from inception to implementation and deployment.
- Managing change, assessing risks and evaluating potential impacts on project delivery.
- Communicate project status to team and clients.
- Liaise with senior business leaders on project progress and risks.
- Contribute to the creative process by evaluating the feasibility of the proposed solution.
- Contribute to the creative process by recommending new technologies.
- Monitor and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Ensure changes in resource and project requirements are communicated to all project team members, and that the changes are understood by all team members.
- Responsible for resource allocation along with resource manager.
- 2+ year’s digital project management experience, preferably in an agency or high-tech environment
- Experience in enhancing project management best practices, standards and policies
- Experience of working with both agile and waterfall methodology
- Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to manage website and app builds
- Able to develop detailed work breakdown structures and scopes/statements of work.
Back to Job Vacancies