Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
- Manage the Ocean Export procurement process to focus on the Key Performance Deliverables.
- Develop Procurement initiative, focus carrier strategy & Operational Process/KPIs to achieve operation excellence.
- Build up relationships with ocean carriers, acting as first point of appreciation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for rate accuracy for container services, organizing contract service lanes and space allocation requests.
- Develop ocean procurement strategies and market opportunities for all trade lanes.
- Prepare regular ocean carrier reports and ocean industry analysis.
- Work with overseas partners and Ocean team to minimize unit costs by effective procurement, cargo mixing and prioritizing sales opportunities accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in Ocean freight and Procurement.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the logistics sector with a special focus on Ocean procurement.
- An in depth understanding and knowledge of deep-sea Ocean Freight.
- Broad knowledge of Ocean transportation including:
- Excellent in English and Mandarin communication skills needed for this role.
Back to Job Vacancies