Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
Working closely with a team to support the organization's day-to-day HR operations, including interacting with people on the ground and identifying areas for improvement.
- Responsible in full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, manpower planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee relations and communications.
- Actively in review, development, and implementation of HR policies, plans, and processes in accordance with the Company's direction and legal requirements.
- Oversee the processing of monthly payrolls and ensure compliance with government authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, and LHDN.
- Investigates and resolves all disciplinary and HR issues/disputes, including investigations, disciplinary action, suspension, and termination of employment.
- Provide HR guidance to line functions and ensure that all employment activities are compliance with various employment legislations.
- Enhance employee well-being and promote employee engagement, teamwork, and a pleasant working environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience in a similar role and responsibilities is required.
- Self-assured, proactive, and capable of working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are important (Outspoken).
- Excellent computer literacy, including email, Microsoft Office, and HR software, preferably BIPO.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, as well as meticulous attention to detail including analytical skill.
Back to Job Vacancies