Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
- Represent and market the company's product and services to the local (including East Malaysia) and international Markets and Businesses.
- Acquiring corporate customers, focus on large private players in the industry as well as Project Businesses.
- Monitor market trends and identify new business development opportunities to support the revenue growth.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets for the sector in Freight Forwarding (Air & Sea) for both Import and Export Markets, Transport and Container Division Businesses.
- Actively organizing sales activities and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop new initiatives to drive sales growth and support business expansion.
- Establish sales business plan to promote and sell services to existing or potential clients which target to expand customer database.
- Proactive to gather market intelligence, comprehend of competitor’s activities and ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, preferable major in business administration, marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management.
- Candidate who have experience sales in LCL consolidation to major ports and forwarder market will be added advantage.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience related to shipping or logistics industry is required for this position.
- Strong industry knowledge, logistics requirements, market trend and proven sales track record.
- Open Communication, understanding of multinational communication structure.
- Must have excellent selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer proficiency in MS Office and able to deliver presentations tailored to the client needs.
- Job opening for this position as few locations such as Johor Bharu, Shah Alam, and Penang offices
- Priority will be given to those candidates who are able to start work immediately.
Back to Job Vacancies