Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- Manage and monitor daily shipment and update customer for all deliveries in timely manner.
- Liaise with all relevant parties for proper documentation and arrangement of shipments.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints or inquiries via email or phone in timely manner.
- Liaise with logistics agencies on the transportations for delivery/shipment of goods.
- Liaise with customer for air/sea freight shipments.
- Handle costing, billing documentation and payment for air/sea shipment.
- Prepare comparison for all rates and provide quotation to customer.
- Involve in daily shipment problem solving and follow up
- Liaise with 3PL for inbound and outbound arrangement
- At least a Diploma, preferable major in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management.
- At least (3) years of working experience in transportation/Supply Chain/Logistics enterprise is preferred, candidate with logistic background is encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates that able to speak/write in mandarin will be add advantage.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Must have knowledge, logistics requirements and market trend.
- Must have excellent selling, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer proficiency in MS Office
Back to Job Vacancies